Weekend Recap

Monday, February 24, 2014





Hope everyone had such a great weekend! Mine was packed! On Friday I went to see Jay Pharaoh from Saturday Night Live do a comedy show at USC with my sister, and on Saturday I made the trip up to Charlotte (with a quick detour to South Park Mall...) to see two great artists perform, Foy Vance and Brett Dennen! I also FINALLY got to meet Lanie from Southern Preppy Chic! If you can remember, we switched blogs for the Carolina/Clemson football game last November, and she's the sweetest girl! We both went to College of Charleston during our freshman years, and our dorms were right next to each others', but somehow we never met until now. Thanks for being so much fun, Lanie!

Yesterday I was able to catch up on homework, work I had put off, and taxes. Not fun, but I finally got the feeling like I had made a dent in my massive to-do list. Doesn't it seem like once your to-do list starts dwindling, another ten things come along to get done?



No comments :

Post a Comment