73 Questions with Sarah Jessica Parker

Friday, March 14, 2014



#1, I didn't think I could love Sarah Jessica Parker more, until I saw this video
#2, can I live in her insanely gorgeous NYC home?
#3 her answers make me think we would be best friends

Vogue put together this cool video interview, and I've gotta say that I love it! I learned so much about Sarah Jessica as a person, from the way she likes her coffee, to her favorite band, to what she loves about New York City. Granted, some of it is definitely scripted, and she obviously got the questions before the interview, but I definitely subscribed to the Vogue Youtube channel afterwards.

Do y'all like Sarah Jessica? I have to say that I never watched Sex and the City while it was on air (I think I was a bit too young for that), but I love watching reruns now! I own the first Sex and the City movie and couldn't possibly tell you how many times I've watched it!

1 comment :

  1. I watched this video yesterday and was AMAZED at how awesome it was! I was very surprised how quick she was!

    ReplyDelete