March Goals

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

I sound like a broken record at the beginning of every month, but how is it already March? It feels like just yesterday classes were getting started and I was freaking out about this being my last semester of undergrad? Time, please slow down (but get to the good weather)!

via tumblr

With this new month beginning, I didn't get all of my goals from February done, but I did make progress!

Completed: 3/4
  1. Read one book (just one!) for fun. It's too easy to let school reading take up time I don't necessarily have sitting around. (Didn't get around to it, but I got started on one!)
  2. Go see Foy Vance in Charlotte and *hopefully* meet up with Lanie from Southern Preppy Chic! SO FUN!
  3. Finally finish a complicated and annoying project involving a large map, plywood, and tons of spray adhesive Completed, and I can't wait to share a picture! It's not perfect, but I'm so happy with how it turned out!
  4. Perfect my morning smoothie recipe (Not perfected, but getting there)
  5. Add a few more pieces to my little gallery wall I've added two more pieces, with another three in the works!
  6. Register for Dance Marathon to check off #16 on my 101 in 1001 (I'm sad that I didn't get to do this, but I got the chance to go to Richmond, and I'm so glad I got that opportunity. I gave up one goal for another!)
  7. Paint a real piece on canvas to go up somewhere in the house (Didn't get to this either, but I've nailed down what I want to do, so now I just have to do it!
Now for March I have some academic, work, and personal goals:

  1. Finally perfect my resume and apply to two real person jobs at companies that inspire me!
  2. Following from my February goals, paint something on canvas
  3. Reach out to former professional mentors for any advice or contacts they may be able to give me
  4. Work and finish up most of my online finance class during Spring Break
  5. Learn this song on guitar (one of my favorites!)
  6. Hammer down travel plans for the weeks right after graduation with two of my close friends
  7. Following from my February goals, perfect my smoothie recipe
  8. Wake up before 9:00 am every morning for one week (this will be SO difficult!)
Is anyone else making plans or goals for March? Let me hear them!

No comments :

Post a Comment