I sound like a broken record at the beginning of every month, but how is it already March? It feels like just yesterday classes were getting started and I was freaking out about this being my last semester of undergrad? Time, please slow down (but get to the good weather)!
With this new month beginning, I didn't get all of my goals from February done, but I did make progress!
- Read one book (just one!) for fun. It's too easy to let school reading take up time I don't necessarily have sitting around. (Didn't get around to it, but I got started on one!)
Go see Foy Vance in Charlotte and *hopefully* meet up with Lanie from Southern Preppy Chic!SO FUN! Finally finish a complicated and annoying project involving a large map, plywood, and tons of spray adhesiveCompleted, and I can't wait to share a picture! It's not perfect, but I'm so happy with how it turned out!
- Perfect my morning smoothie recipe (Not perfected, but getting there)
Add a few more pieces tomy little gallery wall I've added two more pieces, with another three in the works!
- Register for Dance Marathon to check off #16 on my 101 in 1001 (I'm sad that I didn't get to do this, but I got the chance to go to Richmond, and I'm so glad I got that opportunity. I gave up one goal for another!)
- Paint a real piece on canvas to go up somewhere in the house (Didn't get to this either, but I've nailed down what I want to do, so now I just have to do it!
Now for March I have some academic, work, and personal goals:
- Finally perfect my resume and apply to two real person jobs at companies that inspire me!
- Following from my February goals, paint something on canvas
- Reach out to former professional mentors for any advice or contacts they may be able to give me
- Work and finish up most of my online finance class during Spring Break
- Learn this song on guitar (one of my favorites!)
- Hammer down travel plans for the weeks right after graduation with two of my close friends
- Following from my February goals, perfect my smoothie recipe
- Wake up before 9:00 am every morning for one week (this will be SO difficult!)
Is anyone else making plans or goals for March? Let me hear them!