Weekend Recap: Richmond Edition

Monday, March 3, 2014























I hope everyone had a great weekend! On Friday on a somewhat spur of the moment decision,I drove five and a half hours up to Richmond, Virginia to visit one of my best friends, Savannah. Even though I have almost no pictures that aren't of entryways or food, I had SO much fun! I've never been to Richmond before (helping cross off #8 on my 101 in 1001 list), so to see my best friend's hometown was such a fun adventure. Friday afternoon she gave me a complete tour of the campus (which puts USC to shame, as much as it pains me to say it!), and had a party with some of her friends. Saturday we spent the day at Maymont and the Canal Walk downtown with her boyfriend, then dinner at Sticky Rice with friends! 
If anyone from Richmond is reading this and hasn't gone to Joe's Inn for breakfast - do it immediately! We grabbed breakfast before I left yesterday, and I had my first ever french toast. SO GOOD! 

I had never considered Richmond for my after graduation plans, but after visiting, I'm definitely adding it to my list. I can't wait to go back! Has anyone else been to Richmond and loved it?

No comments :

Post a Comment