Happy Friday!

Friday, February 28, 2014

Happy Friday, y'all!

Today I'm taking the 237 mile (somewhat unexpected) drive up to Richmond, Virginia to visit one of my best friends! I'm so excited because I've never visited Richmond, though I've loved the areas of Virginia that I have seen! Though we're leaving most of our time unplanned, we are definitely going to go out for a good brunch and do some shopping and exploring. Since it'll be so cold tomorrow I'll definitely be busting out my fingerless gloves and circle scarf.


Is anyone familiar with Richmond and know of a place I have to visit? I'm only there for the weekend, so my time is pretty limited, but I know my friend wants me to move there after graduation, so I'll be finding all the treasures I can while I'm there!

No comments :

Post a Comment