Graduation Attire

Thursday, May 8, 2014


One reason I'm so excited for graduation (tomorrow! eek!) is to see all of my friends looking our best in our robes, caps, tassels...and dresses! There's nothing I love more than going sundress shopping, so any daytime ceremonies are so much fun for me! This time around I have a dress that I bought recently and two others that are a bit older, but would be perfect for graduation, so I'm still trying to narrow down my options. I'm normally so put together when it comes to figuring out an outfit, so this is so rare! I'm either going the floral route or with a Michael Kors lace sundress - such important decisions!

My worst nightmare would be to trip while walking across the stage, so I'm sticking to reasonable heels this time - probably wedges (though these are so hard to pass up)! 

What do y'all think for graduation attire? I can't decide whether to go simple and classic or a little fun with my colors and florals! What did you wear for your graduation?



No comments :

Post a Comment