Kate Spade on Madison Ave

Thursday, May 8, 2014





One of the highlights of my New York trip was popping into the Kate Spade store on Madison Avenue. Besides having never been to a standalone Kate Spade shop before, I had heard that this store was beautiful, so I hurried my way up the almost 20 blocks from the Empire State Building as fast as I could! And the store did. not. disappoint. It was as beautiful on the outside as it was on the inside, and every little corner and space was perfect. Nothing was left undone!

I could have spent hours wondering the store, so I can't wait for my next trip back! Ever since seeing this how-to from Kate Spade on recreating their bow pillow, I've been obsessed with seeing the real deal, and while I saw the pillow, I was blown away by every bow decoration. The walls, the drawer knobs, even the air filter cover were designed in Kate Spade's signature bow pattern.

Get ready for tons of photos!









I may or may not be planning my next trip already. Kate Spade definitely knows how to make a girl wish she were still in the Big Apple! :) PS - I ended buying these earrings in rose gold!

No comments :

Post a Comment