Polish pair: summer 2014

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

When it comes to nail polish I love using fun colors for my pedicures, but I keep my fingernails pretty PG. I stay with my pinks and corals (and reds if I'm feeling a bit crazy), and I like it that way. I never have to worry about comments from people at work and if I inevitably chip it, there isn't a glaring gap screaming "I'm too lazy to repaint this little corner!"

When summer rolls around I can't wait to up my polish game, especially on my toes. Sandals, besides flats, are my favorites, and I feel almost insecure if my toes aren't painted. Do y'all feel the same? This summer I've found myself reaching for Butter London's sheer coral color, Kerfuffle, since it has a nice orange tint without being overpowering and bright. Turks and Caicos is one of my favorites too since it's that pretty hue between green and blue!

No comments :

Post a Comment