Memorial Day Weekend: 2014

Thursday, May 22, 2014

I've got to be honest - I've never done much of anything for Memorial Day Weekend. Between the traffic, the heat, and the stress of finding something to do, I normally bail and end up going to a family friend's house for a little poolside cook out and music. But I love it! To me, there's nothing better than a relaxed day with friends with absolutely no plans. All I need is a beverage in hand, a little sun (including a lot of my favorite sunscreen), and I'm a perfectly happy lady. This year, since my family friends have moved away from the pool and next to the river, I'll have to find another source of water...even if it's just a blow up pool with my dog and a margarita in hand :)

Get excited, y'all...only a few more days until it's socially acceptable to wear white again! I may have broken the rules once or twice already, but I'll definitely be bringing out a pair of white shorts this weekend to celebrate!


Do you have big plans for Memorial Day Weekend?




No comments :

Post a Comment