Pineapples please!

Friday, May 23, 2014

You know how there's that one thing that you can't get enough of? For me, it's pineapples. Give me pineapples anytime of day and I'm so there, whether it be the actual food or just a print. Maybe it's just me, but lately whenever I go shopping I see pineapples everywhere. On shirts, shorts, bags...and I want all of it! Have y'all seen the same thing? I can't get enough!



With my soft halt on spending at the moment (post-graduation financial realities are painful!), I've had to miss out on some great purchases, like this top and this wine bottle cork, but I was lucky to win a contest last week on Catalina Creative, one of my favorite blogs, by Natalie! Not only does she have an awesome blog, but Natalie is a super talented graphic artist too, and I won a print and an iPhone case, for which, surprise, I chose her awesome pineapple design!

How cute, right?! Thanks so much to Natalie for hosting the giveaway! I can't wait to hang my print! Y'all go check out her blog and her shop!

4 comments :

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my work Emily!!! They look fabulous! I just got the iPhone case for myself :) Hope you have a great holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obsessed with pineapples! I love fruit accents for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been obsessing over pineapples this whole season! That phone case is super cute I may have to order.

    xx Kelsey - tortoiseinthesun.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those pineapple illustrations! Natalie's blog is one of my all time favorites, as well as her great illustrations! So fun that you won the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete