Happy Friday + links!

Friday, June 27, 2014


This week was really good to me (I got to partner with this really cool brand, remember?), but the weekend always has a ring of freedom to it when Friday rolls around, am I right? It's been miserably hot in Columbia lately (close to 100s), so I'm planning on staying inside and taking it easy. I haven't done a link up in a while, but I've found some great things online this week that I just had to share!

Stripes and Sequins x BaubleBar // BaubleBar has super cute jewelry that's downright affordable. They've teamed up with Grace Atwood from Stripes and Sequins (also their Social Media Director) for a new line that I want to get my hands on! Personally, I love this necklace and this ring.

Smart Girls Group // have y'all heard of this organization? The Smart Girls Group seeks to empower the newest generation of young women in education and in the workforce! I'm attending the first Smart Girls Group Summit in NYC in two weeks, and I'm in the middle of making plans for the city with Lanie. Register now if you can, only a few tickets are left! Speakers like Jill Abramson, Lauren Bush Lauren, and bloggers Carly Heitlinger and Mackenzie Horan will be there.

J. Crew 30 to 50% off sale // today is the last day to grab some goodies in J. Crew's summer sale! Personally, I'm picking up these since I've wanted them forever!

Buzzfeed // Buzzfeed has hit the nail on the head this week with some of their articles. I can't tell you how many times I've had to fight the urge to click on article links they tweet in the middle of the work day (though I may indulge every once and a while...). This Harry Potter article and this article about Target are particularly excellent!

No comments :

Post a Comment