Top 20 Serena and Lily sale picks

Saturday, June 28, 2014

The more I search through the Serena and Lily website, the more I find myself decorating my future home. I imagine painting the walls serene, neutral colors and decorating with pops of coastal colors like navy, sea glass green, and coral. I choose the big, soft arm chairs that will fit into my living room, and I can see the dinnerware that I'll serve my family and friends with. It makes me so excited for the future, so I don't go more than a few days without clicking through!

Though I tend stick to little things on the website for now (a pillow here, a makeup bag there), this weekend Serena and Lily is having a huge sale! Just use the code "SUNNYDAYS" in the checkout!

I couldn't help but pick out a few of my favorite things on the site :)



No comments :

Post a Comment