Club Monaco | SoHo

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Having just returned to sleepy Columbia, South Carolina on Friday, it's hard to keep my mind from wandering back to New York City, where I spent all last week! One of my favorite visits? On Tuesday, after meeting up with Lanie and her brother, we took the subway (my first time!) down to the Club Monaco flagship store in SoHo. Let me tell you...it did not disappoint.

From the minute we walked into the store I was enthralled by its white marble floors, tall ceilings, and classic moldings on the walls...not to mention the clothes which were gorgeous, of course. My eyes went straight for the humongous book section, which was a giant room filled to the brim, from floor to ceiling, with books. Not just fashion books either, which I was mostly drawn to, but tons of books on history, New York, successful people, and more. In the room was also a table stacked completely with bouquets of blooming flowers in pinks, purples, blues, and whites. I practically had to stop myself from going for the entire lot!






From there we moseyed through the store, taking our time to ogle at the designs, layouts, and presentations. It was obvious that everything was well thought out and that there was careful deliberation in every part of the building, from tile designs to accessory displays. As if I couldn't get enough of the clothes, books, and jewelry, the ceilings were stunning as well. I could have stared at the designs all day!






Though we stayed for a long time, I honestly could have spent the day just wandering around. It's the type of place that you're sure can never be completely discovered! Has anyone else visited the shop? It's definitely a must visit!

Shop some of my Club Monaco favorites below!

4 comments :

  1. I love love love these photos! So bright and fun.

    Annie Reeves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so sweet! The store was gorgeous - now we just need to get one in Charleston! :)

      Emily

      Delete
  2. Ah the subway is such an experience isn't it? You captured the store beautifully, and I love all the books!

    xo, k

    www.a-touch-of-teal.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Club Monaco store is gorgeous! One of my favorite spots to look around in NYC.

    xo,
    Natalie
    http://www.thepdxprepster.com

    ReplyDelete