Eclectic Charleston blogger meetup

Thursday, July 24, 2014

One of the best parts about blogging that I've only recently found (after having this little ole blog for almost two years!) is connecting with other bloggers and getting involved with the community. Just recently I've become good friends with Lanie of Classically Current - you've probably seen her name come up a lot here - and met some super sweet and inspiring bloggers that I've looked up to for years! I feel like I'm constantly learning and growing as a blogger, writer, marketer, and content creator while getting to know these great people.

Last night I went to Eclectic Charleston after RSVPing last minute the night before (after a blog meet up that night too)! I can't describe how much fun I had meeting the sweet ladies behind Look Linger Love, Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers, Sweet Tea Jubilee (I actually met her the night before... details), The Lacquered Life, and more. It's oddly weird and exciting meeting people that you've only seen online. It's almost surprising that they're actually real!


On top of the company, Eclectic Charleston, which is an interior design studio and home decor shop, couldn't have been a more perfect setting. Everything was gorgeous! Of course I snapped photos of the whole shop...


I found my soulmate in this print of Bill Murray, who, on top of everything, is a Charleston local!



I'm saving my pennies to get this pretty chair! The coral couldn't be more gorgeous in person. Lanie and I kept trying to describe the shop in three words. The best I got were coastal, funky, and colorful. Very eclectic :)






Thank you so much to Natalie, Caycee, and Sidney for hosting the event! I had so much fun - can't wait to see y'all again soon! I think Charleston's calling my name already...

3 comments :

  1. I adore this shop and the furniture is perfection! Hopefully that chair is made yours ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved meeting you, you were so sweet! Good luck with the job search!! And hopefuly you can move back down to Charleston!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute store and so need to find a blogger network here! What a fun night.

    xo, katie

    www.a-touch-of-teal.com

    ReplyDelete