What are you reading?

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Normally I like to stick to one book at a time, but recently I've been juggling two or three. With my schedule being wonky lately I've found it easy to stick to a light book if I don't have much time and a heavier, more thought provoking book if I have a while. I'm also just starting to get into non-fiction, this coming from a lifetime fiction fan.

Right now? I'm reading Lean In by Sheryl Sandberg (STILL! It's such a good book, but I keep taking notes and they slow me down), Lessons of a Lipstick Queen by Poppy King, and I just started The Shining Girls after a mention from Kelsey of Tortoise in the Sun! Apparently it's really creepy, but I can't wait to get into it. Do y'all love weirdly scary books? Maybe it's because I hate scary movies, so I love reading murder mysteries and scary books!

What are you reading lately? Anything that I should put on my list?



No comments :

Post a Comment