Pick Me Up

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

It's after days like these, when I feel like school can't get any busier and work can't ask any more of me, that I need to sit down and stop thinking for a little bit. Forget the deadlines, forget the responsibilities, and think about what is important in life. When I take those few minutes to clear my head I can't help but think that my problems aren't as bad as I think they are. I'm awful at accounting, but what is the worst case if I somehow fail the upcoming accounting exam? I have to re-take the class next semester. That's no fun, but will it really matter that much in five years? Nope.

If I'm feeling overwhelmed I usually take time to goof off, just for a little bit. That usually leads me to Pinterest, which always has the right quotes to make me feel so much bigger than my problems.

Here are some of my favorites from Pinterest:





No comments :

Post a Comment