Rainy Day Lament

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

It hasn't been rainy lately around South Carolina (or at least Columbia), and I miss it. I'm not a fan of cold, freezing rain, especially when walking around campus, but a good, solid, dreary and pouring rain kind of day is exactly what I need. Those days make you slow down and take time to recuperate. I'm the type of person that always wants to be doing something, so rainy days are good for my health. They help me to stop and take a break.

I especially enjoy rainy days this type of year because I can curl up in a thick sweater and leggings. I can grab my Starbucks Caramel Macchiato (preferably that someone else was kind enough to venture out and bring me), pull a throw over my legs, and sink into a good book or movie. Preferably one of the romance department. Those always seem to fit into rainy days perfectly.

So who else is ready for rain? I'm keeping my eyes glued to the weekly weather forecast.


No comments :

Post a Comment