Workout Wishlist

Monday, March 25, 2013

Even though it doesn't feel like spring yet in London, I've been realizing how close it's getting until summer and I'll be back in South Carolina...in the heat...when I'll be wearing shorts and bathing suits a lot. So needless to say, I've been stepping up my work out game. It's been a bit embarrassing working out in my giant t shirt and black Nike shorts, so I've wanted to step up my work out too!

I know Lululemon is the go-to brand for cute workout clothes, so I tried to only include one item in my workout wishlist (can you tell which one?). It's also not so nice on my bank account, but let's not talk about how sad my monthly statements are.
Sports bras: Target, Target
Tops: Lululemon, Gap (on sale!)
Shorts: Nike
Leggings: Nike, Gap
Sneakers: Nike, Nike

Which ones do y'all like best? Any brands I need to check out?

2 comments :

  1. I've been eyeing these Nike sneakers: http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-656191/pgid-656189. The price tag however pretty much just makes me want to cry. I could use some nice new workout gear too!

    XOXO,
    Alexa
    apstonee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. as soon as I get to America this summer I'm stocking up on new workout gear. This makes me so antsy haha. I've heard that Old Navy has some decent workout gear but I've never tried it. If it's cheaper than target I might check it out.

    ReplyDelete