Kate Spade Summer Wishlist

Saturday, May 11, 2013

I don't know if y'all know this, but I'm a believer in retail therapy. It's not good for the wallet, definitely not good for my savings account (i.e. future safety net account, car down payment account, puppy savings account...the usual), and not good in general as a habit, but I can't stop. I've been getting a little bit mopey since I'm realizing I now only have two...

(and can I just take a second to say OH MY GOD ONLY TWO)

...weeks left in London, so I've been making a pretty good shopping list for when I get home. At the same time, I know I'll have no money when I get home. No job = no money, so realistically, I doubt I'll be getting any of these actually soon, but just imagine with me. These are the things I will absolutely get when I get home because they are so damn expensive here. As in, take how much things cost in dollars, and instead just put a £ sign in front. It's basically the amount x 1.5. Ouch.

all photos via kate spade

These sailor's knot earrings because I can't get enough cute little studs - they're my staples.
This cute gold scallop ring because I've been looking for a small daily ring to wear with a little personality!
I could add this straw and coral crossbody to my collection because that color is pretty much my all time favorite! It's such a nice spring/summer-y color.
Obviously I would wear this navy stripe dress to any summer wedding!
The Things We Love coffee table book because although I don't have a coffee table, once I get one it won't need any extra books or decorations.
This fiji turquoise checkbook wallet because I literally never use cash at home and this one would save so much room in my crossbody bags!

No comments :

Post a Comment