Study Week...Ugh

Monday, May 6, 2013

Hi everyone! I'm sorry that it's a Monday. I know those can just be the worst sometimes. From the bottom of my heart, I feel for you, and I hope this weekend comes fast.

This week I'll be preparing for my exams by going to my university, locking myself in the library and sticking my head into some books for the next few days. I'm going to have no fun and probably procrastinate as much as I possibly can. Therefore, I'm going to assume that I'll be taking a little break from the blog, but should I be in a procrastinating mood and decide to blog something, stick around. I'll miss you all, and I can't wait to see you on the other side of these papers and exams.

After my exams I'll only have another week left in London, so pardon me if I happen to post any sappy love posts to London on here. #dontmakemeleave

For now, I'll leave you with some things that I've been coveting on Pinterest.




No comments :

Post a Comment