Wagon Wheel - Timeflies

Thursday, June 6, 2013

I thought I was really cool in London because I got to know of so many really talented UK artists that aren't very well known. I'd buy them (or...not buy them if they weren't on iTunes) and feel like such a hipster. I'd say things like "I'm sure you haven't heard of them, but they're really good," or "They're so small, they only have like _____ followers on Twitter." Yup, I was that girl.

So imagine how much of an idiot I felt like when I realized one of my favorite bands "from the UK" is actually American...and I had heard him before....in America. One of my friends had shown me a Timeflies Tuesday video last year covering Under the Sea, and I didn't even make the connection with Timeflies, this super cool "English" band. I'll wear the dunce hat. Someone hand it over.



Sara Elizabeth from With a Hint of Burbon posted this video yesterday, and I had to share. What do y'all think of Timeflies' version of Wagon Wheel? I usually like the original better, but this song is so different, that I'd put it in a whole different category. I can't stop listening!

No comments :

Post a Comment