Fall Footwear Guide

Tuesday, September 24, 2013


I practically live in my Rainbows during the summer, but when fall rolls around every year, I get so excited to put them in the back of my closet. Fall is my season, just like boots, loafers, and booties are my shoes. I just love them. I bought my first pair of Macalister wedges last year and I love them. I wore them all the time in London, and they are so comfortable. I bought a pair of loafers last year that I wasn't crazy about in the interest of saving money, but I really want to invest in a printed pair this year. These and these are catching my eye.

As for my staple, a pair of low top classic sneakers are great! I like going for a gray pair because they are light, but don't get as obviously dirty as white ones do. I bought a pair for £3 in London (which you can see here!) and I wore them down to the bone, poor things. I'm still trying to find a solid pair of riding boots, but maybe I'll find them this year? This pair looks super promising. Until then, I'll stick to my wellies and duck boots (or Bean Boots as people call them now).

To go for a trendy pair, I'm digging these metallic oxfords and these booties. I definitely was not a fan of the metallic sheen at first, but seeing them in the J. Crew catalog changed my mind. They're perfect with a relaxed pair of jeans and a button down!

What do y'all think of my picks? Have I missed any?

No comments :

Post a Comment