Tory Burch Beauty Collection

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Tory Burch has always, for me, been one of those brands that I lusted over. The designs are sleek and classic. The leather is buttery. The colors are rich. The prices are also very much over my budget. But I may have to make an exception for its newest addition.



Tory Burch just released its first beauty collection yesterday (eek!) and I may have to break my spending moratorium to pick up a little something for myself. Not only are the products great, I'm sure, but the designs are stunning. I'm not a big fan of the color orange (Go Gamecocks! Beat Clemson!) but rules are meant to be broken, right?

The perfume, which the website describes as "Feminine and tomboy. Easy and polished. Floral peony and tuberose blend with crisp citrus notes of grapefruit and neroli — anchored by earthy vetiver" is calling my name! I can picture it sitting amongst my growing fragrance collection on an acrylic tray in a small but beautifully decorated London apartment someday soon.

What are some of your beauty essentials that you splurge on? I mostly scour the beauty section at Target for my makeup, but I'm willing to go all out on fragrances and nail polishes!

PS - I'm also considering this lipstick, this shower gel, and this candle!

No comments :

Post a Comment