Thanksgiving Thankfuls

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving, y'all!

Today, above all other sales, deals, and steals in stores, I'm so thankful for my family and friends, the massive amounts of food I am going to ingest within the next two days, and Carolina football. It's not very often that so many amazing things happen in such a short span of time, so I will be soaking in every second of Thanksgiving, the Carolina-Clemson football game (on ESPN at 7:00 pm on Saturday, just fyi), and Christmas shopping that I can, and I hope you do too!

Have a safe and fun holiday!


Thankful for:

the chance I got to live in this amazing place / four generations of family on Thanksgiving / my home
the low country / Carolina football / best friends / fall colors / my best (and only) sister


No comments :

Post a Comment