Happy Friday!

Friday, January 31, 2014

Happy Friday, y'all!


While I would normally be saying thank God it's Friday over and over again in my head for the remainder of the day, this week has been super strange because of winter storm Leon - also known as the day the south stood still. Literally. While I tried to wrap my head around how northerners deal with more than one day of 2.5 inches of snow every. single. year. I did a whole lot of nothing.



I went outside, I played in the snow and took some pictures. I wrote my name in the snow, and took more pictures. Went inside and complained that I couldn't go out to lunch because of the ice and snow. I sat on my couch and then didn't move until dinner. Seriously, when classes resumed yesterday I was almost (note: almost) relieved that I had something to do. That relief quickly dissipated, though, after 30 minutes of scraping ice off my car in the driveway. So now I'm totally ready for the weekend! What about y'all? Did anyone else catch the wrath of Leon?

To all you northerners out there, bravo. I honestly don't know how you do it.

No comments :

Post a Comment