How to Brand Your Blog, part 2

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

To start off part two of my recap on how I rebranded my blog, check out part one of this series, if you haven't gotten a chance to read it. After I slimmed down my private blog inspiration Pinterest board I had only 26 images to take inspiration from. Adhering to Lyssa's instructions, I came up with three words that I wanted to adequately describe my little space on the internet, and described those images. Mine were

classic, simple, and crisp

I wanted to create a place that I would be proud of, and a place that best represents my relatively minimalistic aesthetic. When I think of clean, simple, and crisp, I think of organization, clean lines, and crisp colors. I thought of cotton and black and white with pops of bright greens, pinks, and blues. I tried to find photos that were simple with a little twist, like the white plate with un even edges, or the girl in a french style blouse. Even now, months after my redesign, I am in love with these photos! 

all images via pinterest

Once you have narrowed down your inspiration photos and gotten those three words together, it's so easy to put together a style guide. Can't wait to show y'all mine next time!

No comments :

Post a Comment