Friends + Happy Friday!

Friday, March 28, 2014

Happy Friday, y'all!

This week was one of those where everything went so right and also absolutely crazy at the same time. I got to have so much fun with new friends this week, and I felt so lucky to be surrounded by people that I respect and love. On the other hand, I also had a huge exam and some major deadlines come into play, which made me have to choose between friend time and work time. Not so fun. While I think (hope) I managed my time well for professional stuff, my mind keeps going back to the good things that happened this week. Nothing big, just hanging out, having an American birthday party for a British friend, and having new experiences. Lots of love and laughter, as cheesy and gross as that sounds. It's been a week where life has kicked my ass with my work/school life, but also shown me how lucky I am. It's funny how life works out like that sometimes.

image via tumblr

PS - finally upgrading to an iPhone 5s today! Any tips for where to look for cute cases? My last one was from J. Crew, but I can't decide this time around!

No comments :

Post a Comment