Thanks, Prince George

Monday, March 31, 2014

Being that this week is going to be the week to end all weeks for me (starting with an exam and a presentation today, a presentation on Wednesday, and a whole class of work due Friday, then another exam on Monday), I have a weight on my shoulders that I can't wait to get off. During finals weeks and times of major stress (like now, hello) the little things definitely help me get by. This week is starting out with a little help from the most recent photo of the royal family, Prince George and pup Lupo included!

How perfect do they all look? It's been five months since photos of George have been released (at his christening in October), and he looks so perfect. Can you tell I like babies?

Have a happy Monday, y'all!

No comments :

Post a Comment