obsess

Wednesday, April 2, 2014


With warmer weather coming our way in South Carolina (today is supposed to hit 87º/31º!) I've been going through the process of moving my sweaters to the back of my closet and bringing in my light knits and shorts. Out go the deep reds, grays, and olives for aquas and corals. I'm so ready for some nice weather, which is definitely helping me say goodbye to the layers. With my new (seasonal) wardrobe, I've got changes on the brain for the house too!

I've been eyeing this jute rug from Serena & Lily ever since I saw it on Pinterest a while back.

Gap has such great scarves, and this one is on sale!

Margaret Elizabeth will forever be my favorite jewelry brand, and these drop earrings are perfect.

I have an obsession with herringbone tile and wood floors. These are from Lowes and look so nice!

I have scalloped cotton pillow cases, but these scalloped sheets with coral piping are calling my name.

This rose gold basket found its way into my cart at Target and adds so much personality to my kitchen!

Who doesn't love a good pair of reliable denim cutoffs?

For me, a halter underwire bikini is the best bikini. Am I right? 

No comments :

Post a Comment