Happy Friday + Mindy Kaling

Friday, April 11, 2014

Happy Friday, y'all!

I've been a big fan of Mindy Kaling's for a long time, having seen her on The Office with the rest of the world. I got her book for Christmas 2012, and it was the first book I read while in London. Definitely saved me from some sad nights (I was super homesick in the beginning), and I remember wishing that the book wouldn't end! Has anyone else seen her show, The Mindy Project? It's one of my favorites, and I love her character! I won't leave any spoilers, but if you liked The Office and if you like Parks and Rec or New Girl, you'll love Mindy's show!

I found this video on Vogue's Youtube Channel a few days ago and couldn't stop laughing! It's so easy to identify with Mindy, wanting to look way cooler than you actually are. What do y'all think? I think she's hysterical! 

Have a great weekend, y'all!

No comments :

Post a Comment