Weekend Wonders

Monday, April 14, 2014



Saturday was one of those perfect days that sneak up on you. I slept in, went to the USC football spring game, grabbed a chocolate dipped ice cream cone, and then went to a concert on the river that evening. I bought my new favorite sandals from Target (their Sam & Libby collection!) and even got a little sun! There was nothing particularly spectacular about Saturday, but the fact that it turned out so wonderful out of no plans made it great.

Yesterday was nice as well, as I got to help set up for an event, hence the photo of the gorgeous flower arrangements. I did school work, which wasn't the cherry on top of a great weekend, but the fact that it was sunny outside and I was got my stuff done left me a pretty happy lady.

No comments :

Post a Comment