So it's been a while...

Wednesday, April 23, 2014


What's happened to the past week, y'all? I've been totally and completely busy, and I hate that I've been kept away from this blog space. I use this platform as a place to share things that I love and share what's going on in my life, but lately it seems like deadlines, work, and school have been getting in the way of that. I can't wait to get back!

For now I only have a few more days before things finally calm down...that is, until finals begin. I only have two weeks left until graduation! Crazy, no? Joe Biden (eeek! yay!) will be speaking at my graduation, which is making May 9th even bigger than it already is. I can't wait to update you on what's been going on, and I'm sure that y'all have had some amazing things going on too.

As for now, I have a question for you and I'd love to hear your answers! When you get super busy and stressed from the pressures of school or work, how do you unwind and keep a positive attitude? Lately I've been jamming out pretty hard in the car to some good and not so good music (think Elton John and One Direction), and that's been my release. I'd love to hear your suggestions!

No comments :

Post a Comment