Beachy Keen

Monday, June 2, 2014


Top: Free People (old), Bangle: Margaret Elizabeth, Bikini Top: J. Crew
Sunscreen: Neutrogena, Sunglasses: Target

I'm so excited to be heading to the beach this week! It's definitely high time for front porch rocking chairs, fresh seafood, and yummy margaritas. So many things have been going on in my personal life and at work, and while most are good and exciting things, I'm definitely an introvert who needs her down time. Since we normally don't do much at the beach (#offthegrid), I'm hoping to get back the sleep I've missed and catch up on some reading. Maybe I'll get to go out on the water again?

Does anyone have tips for books to read while I'm on the coast? It will feel so good to put a dent in my reading list!

I'm not sure if I'll be posting on here, but follow me on Instagram for my updates from the South Carolina lowcountry!

1 comment :

  1. So jealous of your trip! I love South Carolina and am dreaming of a summer trip down there! Have a wonderful time! I wish I had some beach reads to recommend to you, but unfortunately I am struggling to find some!

    Ashley
    www.minck.co

    ReplyDelete