St Helena Holiday

Saturday, June 21, 2014


Once again, I'm visiting the South Carolina Lowcountry, but this time just for a little while! My cousin's band, Stray Local, played in Beaufort last night and is playing in Savannah tonight, so we came down as built in support and to spend some time on the coast. If you like folk, americana, and bluegrass give them a listen! In my not so unbiased opinion, I think they're amazing. I saw them last night, and I just have a few words to say: banjo, washboard, and washtub bass. The whole restaurant was dancing, clapping, and singing along!

Since I'm only down here for the weekend I'm hoping to cross a couple of things off my to-do list, like visit Wren, which has the best cranberry chicken salad on earth, and possibly go to a drive-in movie! I have a little surprise which I'll be sure to share with y'all early this week too :)

I hope everyone has a nice, relaxing weekend!

PS - Happy summer solstice!

No comments :

Post a Comment