Meanwhile Back at Mama's

Monday, July 21, 2014

I haven't posted about any new music on this blog in a while, but it's not because my interest has waned! I drove two hours down to Charleston yesterday to spend some coast time with Lanie for a few days, which provided me with tons of car ride solo jam sesh time! I identified a lot with this article - I love socializing with other people, but I really like driving alone. More time to belt out fun tunes, right?



This song, 'Meanwhile Back at Mama's' played on repeat a few times during my drive and I didn't skip it once. So good! I generally don't indulge too much in current poppy-country music, but Tim McGraw has a special place in my heart. I have lots of fun memories from middle and high school listening to 'Something Like That'!

What are your favorite car ride jam songs? I love listening to 90s pop à la NYSC, Britney, and Christina on long trips too!

No comments :

Post a Comment