Beachy NYC apartment

Monday, August 11, 2014


The Glitter Guide featured Kilee Hughes on their blog earlier this week, and my jaw practically hit the floor when I scrolled through the images. It's like her designer read my mind! Her place has the perfect combination of city sleekness and beachy vibes. I've gotta say, it's even better with her Ikea DIY and blue and white themes - check out the piece behind her couch and the lamp!


Kilee works in PR with Net-A-Porter, so as a fellow PR/marketing person myself, it's so fun to see women who have great taste and are so successful in their field. This lady clearly knows what she's doing!


Who else is obsessed with that side table? Go check out The Glitter Guide for more photos and the whole story. I've already pinned this entire home tour, so don't be surprised if you see photos of my house looking eerily similar!

No comments :

Post a Comment