August Instagram Update

Tuesday, September 3, 2013


August, the same as the rest of 2013, went by in the blink of an eye, right? In the past month I...

Turned 21 (woo!)
Finished two summer classes
Started a new internship
Visited my grandparents
Went to a Passenger and Stu Larsen concert
Did some damage at J. Crew and Banana Republic
and made some major progress on my 101 in 1001 list (which I will post an update on soon!)

My days have gotten so much crazier with a full schedule of five classes, plus two internships at a non-profit and a PR firm. So far my classes seem...fine. This semester I'm only taking one marketing class, so the rest of my classes are finance, management, and management science classes, but let's hope I'll pass them all with flying colors! Right?

I started off school right with my favorite chambray popover (on sale now!), eyelet shorts (similar), and Jack Rogers (the first picture of me in my car about to head to my first finance class!), so if that power outfit is symbolic in any way, then my year will go just fine.

Have y'all done anything exciting in the past month? August was good to me, but I'm definitely happy to welcome September! College football games, tailgating, and pumpkin spice coffee, here I come!

No comments :

Post a Comment