November Playlist

Friday, November 1, 2013

Like my mood, my wardrobe, and my nail polish preferences, the music I listen to varies...a lot. With November starting I've found myself listening to a lot of acoustic artists (surprise there), with hints of bluegrass. Picture driving through the mountains in an SUV, wearing a vest, on the way to a weekend in a cabin, and that's the type of music that's been on repeat. I've tried mixing in some of my favorite lesser known artists with my well known favorites, so I like my November playlist a lot!

Let me know if y'all like my playlists and want me to keep making them or if there are any particular types of playlists you'd like me to make!




PS - check out my other playlists here, here, and here!

1 comment :

  1. Ouuu, I will give your list a listen. I like acoustic especially when I'm studying <3
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC, Bloglovin?

    xoxo,
    www.lovebetweentheracks.com

    ReplyDelete